Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday 19 March 2009

    "Almost" normal!?!

    Ok, today is another good day. As the title suggests, today I do feel "almost" normal - as normal as I can get, that is! :P

    I got up just after 9 after a reasonably early night. I was stiff - but only cos I ended up sleeping on my back half the night! I was up shortly after 9, took some paracetamol and came & just chilled in front of the tv. The pain soon lifted and I relaxed til 11ish, then I relaxed online for half and hour or so 'til Adrian, my carer, arrived.

    Once Adrian had been, I even felt good - and inspired - enough to properly review my finances, taking print-outs etc too. I was consdidering writing to my bank manager to look at consolidating some debts then remembered I have a sofa on order (since late Jan!) which will be on 6 months interest free credit so... Need to keep some funds available for that! Definitely want to consolidate though but that's on the back burner for the moment...

    Anyway... Back to how I'm feeling, etc... Then felt good enough that... I made myself my own very nice, very tasty 'proper' lunch... Peppered beef salad rolls - tipped salad bags (al fresco and sweet & crunchy salads) into a mixing bowl, tossed them to mix well, bagged some up in a special bag (supposedly I can shake the rest dry to help it keep? I've had them for months so good to finally be putting them to use!) then proceed to fill 6 soft rolls - 3 kept for tomorrow - with peppered beef, salad and slices of beefsteak tomato. Added some (squeezy) mayo to todays 3 and... Mmmmm, they were good! Followed those with a fresh cream choux bun and some strawberries & cream... Yep, I'm packed!

    Weather's good enough that I've had my french doors open on the security chain most of the afternoon! I guess the weather's helping too but... I actually feel like I'm moving around pretty well, feeling more motivated & generally reasonably in control of my life!

    Thank you for reading, thank you for being interested - I look forwards to maybe even hearing from you!

    No comments: