Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday 24 March 2009

    Same old...

    I guess that - given this is an MS blog - the fact that I have nothing to report is, in fact, a good - a great! - thing? I'm even pleased to report that - with the good weather ion the last few days - I've even found myself wishing I had the confidence to get out in it! I haven't yet chased up what's happening with the befriending services I've been offered by Social Services, but it does feel good to be moving on...

    Mobility is... Doing pretty good! I'm pretty much back to normal, other than the fact I'm still using my rollator rather than a stick At the same time, though, the incresed confidence it's giving me means I'm moving faster than I probably was before, so... Well, time will tell, I guess!

    No comments: