Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 18 March 2009

    Mmmmm...

    Ok, this is not strictly an MS-related post, but...

    While my carer was here today, he put a lasasgne & garlic bread in the oven - he reminded me I'd chosen to leave them out when putting my monthly shop away yesterday. Mmmmm.... Oven-baked lasagne (not microwaved) :) with garlic breads & special mixed vegetables followed by fresh cream slices...

    I guess the relevance of this is actually on 'bad' days, I ought to learn to swallow my pride and ask Adrian (my main carer) for extra help... Today, actually,though is a good day - I got an earlyish night, I slept well & was actually up early enough that Anita queried why!?! I got Adrian to cook up the food for me purely so I remembered to use it - it came out of the freezer yesterday (to make space fo this month's shopping)... But, yes - I can't deny it was really good to sit down & have a nice meal put in front of me!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Sounds yummy ! ..pass me a cream slice will ya ? hehe

    A lesson we could both learn :ask for help when you need it.

    Take care hun

    Ali xX